Friends' Book Sale
Friends' Spring Book Sale
Thank you to everyone who made the spring book sale a huge success!
Friday, October 21 from 10:15am to 5:30pm
Saturday, October 22 from 10:15am to 4:30pm
Sunday, October 23 from 1:15pm to 3:30pm
- Adult hardcover books $2 each.
- Children's hardcover books, audiobooks, and DVDs available for $1 each.
- Children's paperback books are two for $1.
- Sunday is "Buy a Bag" day. For $5 you get a bag and can fill it up to the top. That's a LOT of books!
- Members of the Friends of the Library have the added perk of getting a free book for every 2 purchased. Not a member of the Friends? Or has your membership lapsed? You can pay your dues online (see link below) or at the door.
Friends of the Library members receive special discounts at these sales.
Not a member of the Friends? Or has your membership lapse? You can pay your dues at the door. Join by mail or online by visiting the Membership page.
Can't Wait for the Next Book Sale?
Check out the "Friends Book Store" in a specially-marked bookcase on the main floor of the library, close to the exit. Books and DVDs for all ages are available for purchase year-round.
If you have gently used books, DVDs, or music CDs, please consider donating them to the Friends of the Burlington Public Library. The Friends have a book cart, located across from the circulation desk, where small quantities of items can be left at any time. Larger donations must be brought on donation days.
Scheduled Donation Days
Sunday, April 10 from 1:15 to 3:30pm.